Regarding Building Completion Certificate of Factory buildings in MIDC's industrial
areas, the following documents are required for scrutiny.
- Completion Certificate in Appendix-J from Architect or Licensed Surveyor.
- Structural Stability certificate by Structural Engineer.
- Undertaking of allottee on letterhead for providing 24-hrs.water storage.
- Factory Inspector's approval or undertaking on stamp paper of Rs.20/-
- Food & Drug Authority's approval (if applicable.)
- Explosive Department's approval (if applicable.)
- Consent / N.O.C. from M.P.C.B. for Air and Water.
- Provisional NOC from CFO & FA of MIDC for high rise buildings and hazardous
industry having fire hazards & fire risk
- No dues certificate from Water Billing section of MIDC.
- Xerox copy of receipt for payment of Development charges & Scrutiny fee
- Certificate in Form B from Architect/ License surveyor.
- Letter of Extension of time limit from the Regional Officer. Pune (if applicable)
The Application will be treated valid for obtaining completion certificate of (building
only if the allottee/ Architect or Licensed Surveyor/Engineer (appointed by the
allottee) furnishes the required documents as above.